Up for consideration is a Drake L75 amplifier, in excellent condition. It makes every bit of 900 watts last checked. It includes parts to fasten the power transformer, manuals and some paperwork on a green capacitor that was replaced by the previous owner. The tube and power supply transformer will be shipped separately, packed as well as possible.. I work and go to school full time, so I will need up to a week to get this thing out the door, and shipping will be a decent amount, though I will do my best to keep it as low as possible. I will refund any shipping money beyond what it took to ship. The unit will not be DOA, but it is otherwise AS IS with no warranty, no returns. As hams, I am making the assumption you know what you are doing to get this unit online.

I am asking $900 plus shipping, but reasonable offers will be entertained. I need to sell this thing to pay bills. Who doesn't these days. Shipping only to the lower 48, and as I said, will be high, insured and tracked. My call sign is KG3X, I have sold elsewhere with no problem. Any questions please ask, kg3x at comcast dot net.

NOTE I currently have this unit on ebay, but will end that early if a ham shows interest here, thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.JPG 
Views:	101 
Size:	534.8 KB 
ID:	113522Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002.JPG 
Views:	205 
Size:	491.5 KB 
ID:	113523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0001.JPG 
Views:	161 
Size:	416.8 KB 
ID:	113524Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0005.JPG 
Views:	146 
Size:	496.6 KB 
ID:	113525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0004.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	455.5 KB 
ID:	113526