Callsign
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Troll Post

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    5,984

    Default

    Here's another example of a troll post: http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...46#post2705346

    So if you call someone's post a troll post, that is also a troll post!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G0GQK View Post
    An inflammatory post to invoke a reaction in others. I see. So if someone writes, " I think the G5RV is the best wire antenna ever invented" I read this and reply "well I don't think it is, the W3DZZ is far better" then I am supposedly a troll ! I think people throw this troll business around to people with whom they just disagree.

    Many's the time I've been reading in newspaper comments, somebody posts a statement and this is followed immediatly by "TROLL ALERT", or maybe "Nurse, he's out of bed again "

    Quite honestly I don't think half of the people who talk about trolls really know what trolling is !
    Er.... am I now a troll ?

    Mel G0GQK
    if you ask " why do you say that" and the OP responds with his reason for saying that, it's not a troll post. If there is no response, or the reply is merely argumentative , it's a troll.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U-Tapao
    Posts
    1,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WN9HJW View Post
    Here's several examples of a troll post: http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php...83#post2705283
    OMG !! I'm a troll it's official. How can you not be a troll when the OP was " eQSL vs. LoTW.. " my answer was ..

    "eQSL all the way.. LoTW has proven it can not even handle a contest without shutting down."

    So I guess if you have a troll post, it's technically not correct to have a non troll answer. How would WN9 answer this posting and not claim to be a troll. I would like an example.. How did you forget that "eQSL vs. LoTW" was the post, my answer was just one of several pages of troll answers, not a troll post, but maybe you disagree with my answer therefore , I'm the troll. lol..
    Hotel Alpha Oscar..

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U-Tapao
    Posts
    1,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AB1QP View Post
    if you ask " why do you say that" and the OP responds with his reason for saying that, it's not a troll post. If there is no response, or the reply is merely argumentative , it's a troll.
    Thank you, I feel vindicated as I gave a reasoning for my opinion.
    Hotel Alpha Oscar..

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WH2HAO View Post
    OMG !! I'm a troll it's official.
    but maybe you disagree with my answer therefore , I'm the troll. lol..
    You are not a troll becuase he disagrees with you. You are a troll becuase you are a troll.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    U-Tapao
    Posts
    1,522

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by KF6ABU View Post
    You are not a troll becuase he disagrees with you. You are a troll becuase you are a troll.
    Are you trolling me ??
    Hotel Alpha Oscar..

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WH2HAO View Post
    Are you trolling me ??

    Someone can troll... Or be a troll....But I am not sure if you can "troll" someone?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Arnoldsville Georgia
    Posts
    2,120

    Default

    Of course you could just be trolling for a reaction........BTW the best ten meter radio would be the....
    Ding dong the Rag chews dead.
    Glad to see the huge sigs gone

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Western Michigan. Great summers but nasty winters.
    Posts
    14,984

    Default

    Remember us?

    73
    Mark, K8MHZ

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Newport Beach, California
    Posts
    7,198

    Default

    On that note, a quick, and well-deserved hook. I presume the original poster has had his question answered. As for you trolls, it's back under the bridge for you.

    73,
    Bill
    Member: Backyard Engineering Group

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •