ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-sarc

Default ICOM IC-706 Transceiver

This is the original 706 which covers HF bands plus 6 and 2 meters. Also has general coverage on receive. This comes from a friend of mine who is out of ham radio. It has not been used very much and mostly on 2 meters. The display is excellent and cosmetically is in very good condition. I was only able to test it in my mobile set up as I have the same rig installed so the cable matched up. It was putting out 80 watts on 18 Mhz which may have been a little low due to my antenna SWR. This comes with a nice professional bound copy of the manual and the FL30 SSB filter. You will need to provide a power cable and microphone unless you buy the package deal. More photos are available. Price is $475 + shipping OR $535 for the 706 plus a new headset/mic combination including shipping. Email only to John, K0JY, djwieder@q.com or call 970-249-2751. Paypal or cashier's check OK. Attachment 112084

This ad was posted by K0JY JOHN H WIEDER, MONTROSE, CO 81403,
    K0JY joined QRZ on: 01-08-2004 IP: 63.227.26.185

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K0JY a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

That's a great radio at a great price! Wish I could afford it. If you can go $400 + shipping I'm all in, but you'll get your asking price in a few hours I'm sure. Best of luck and again, great radio!

-Richard, KK4JDO

This ad was posted by AA4IO RICHARD M GRAVES, ST CLOUD, FL 34772,
    AA4IO joined QRZ on: 07-10-2011 IP: 72.188.64.208

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AA4IO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.