ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl

Default Three articles in English

«The Race with Obstacles», «Dictators and Amateur Radio» and «Errare humanum est» (To err is human) are three of my articles translated into English and published on several websites, blogs and magazines. They can be found now together on my website at http://yo4px.blogspot.ro/2012/11/trei-articole-in-limba-engleza-race.html
    Thanks for your attention.
    Francisc, YO4PX

Ponied up to the Bar, with an umbrella in my drink.

Francisc,

Fascinating articles.

Would you object if I used them, sometime in the future, in my club newsletter?

If so, would you want me to include an email address in case anyone would want to get in touch with you?

Thanks!
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

No problem whatsoever, Ron, I would be more than honoured. My email address is yo4px@rdslink.ro
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Francisc, YO4PX

"Amidst the mayhem that constitutes "European behaviour" an attentive listener can discern a few, distinctive, types. Risking oversimplification, let's examine these DX'ers. They may occasionally provoke a smile, but too often spoil our fun."

A good read, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by YO4PX View Post
    «The Race with Obstacles», «Dictators and Amateur Radio» and «Errare humanum est» (To err is human) are three of my articles translated into English and published on several websites, blogs and magazines. They can be found now together on my website at http://yo4px.blogspot.ro/2012/11/trei-articole-in-limba-engleza-race.html
    Thanks for your attention.
    Francisc, YO4PX
    Thanks for sharing! I have a bunch of Romanian In-laws and outlaws, so I can almost read some Romanian. My QST article, Gimme an X, Gimme an O was also translated into Romanian for RADIOCOMUNICATII si RADIOAMATORISM.

73 es I'll look for you on the air!

Eric
    "The more you know, the less you don't know."