ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG

Default Yaesu TCXO-2 FOR FT-990

Up for sale is my EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND TCXO-2 for the Yaesu FT-990. I bought this as a backup part for the TCXO-2 that I already have installed in my FT-990 and it is now excess to my needs.

This TCXO-2 is New In the Box, never taken out of the box, except for pictures. The TCXO is still sealed in the pink bubble wrap from Yaesu and has the original installation instructions included from Yaesu.

If you want rock solid, no drift, no waver frequency stability, the TCXO is for you. The TCXO fixes issues such as the trimmer cap on the LOCAL board going bad and causing the FT-990 to start to drift. After installing my first TCXO, my rig was as I have stated, ROCK SOLID, NO DRIFT.
    It was the best investment/addition to my 990, aside from filters.
    Of course if you are looking at this, then you already know what it's for and it's value to the rig.
    Yaesu does not make these anymore and has not manufactured any for many, many years.

Here's your chance to get one, New In The Box, sealed. You will not be disappointed.

I prefer PayPal and will ship USPS priority mail only to the lower 48 conus.
    Price is $140 priority shipped to your door, packed very well.

I rarely, if at all, check the forum messages, so please contact me by email listed in QRZ.
    John - K0RVB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03171.JPG   DSC03172.JPG  

DSC03173.JPG  

This ad was posted by K0RVB John E Ralston, San Antonio, TX 78228,
    K0RVB joined QRZ on: 07-06-2002 IP: 72.177.130.16

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K0RVB a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

I will take it. Email sent.

Dorsey W7EDS

This ad was posted by W7EDS DORSEY D PRICE, TUCSON, AZ 857458934,
    W7EDS joined QRZ on: 11-08-2002 IP: 70.171.238.65

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W7EDS a private message.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks Dorsey!!

This ad was posted by K0RVB John E Ralston, San Antonio, TX 78228,
    K0RVB joined QRZ on: 07-06-2002 IP: 72.177.130.16

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K0RVB a private message.