ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-Heil

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Ham Nation 72: Bob's Organ Transplant

Ham Nation 72: Bob's Organ Transplant is available for download and viewing at http://twit.tv/hn

Gordo discusses Ham radio's part in the Hurricane Sandy recovery, George builds a set of Reference Monitors and more...
    George Thomas, W5JDX
    www.AmateurLogic.TV - Ham Nation www.twit.tv/hn

Default Am I missing something?

I've been in New Jersey, specifically in and between Toms River, Bay Head/Pt. Pleasant and Manaloking and can't seem to find anything that resembles welfare traffic or quite frankly "otherwise" on the local repeaters. Can someone PLEASE email me and tell me if I'm missing something. I'm in the area with relief work but not in the realm of amateur radio BUT... would sure love to chat with someone about whats been going on...amateur radio wise...in the aftermath of Sandy. My email address is attached to my profile on QRZ. OH! I'm NOT on D-Star. It's a mess here and could use some chatter. Thank you folks and 73! Greg NU4R

Almost as nice sounding as a Hammond B3.

Tom KCW

Default like wise

I know what you mean I am about 3 hour drive the affected area not much going on ...

Quote Originally Posted by NU4R View Post
    I've been in New Jersey, specifically in and between Toms River, Bay Head/Pt. Pleasant and Manaloking and can't seem to find anything that resembles welfare traffic or quite frankly "otherwise" on the local repeaters. Can someone PLEASE email me and tell me if I'm missing something. I'm in the area with relief work but not in the realm of amateur radio BUT... would sure love to chat with someone about whats been going on...amateur radio wise...in the aftermath of Sandy. My email address is attached to my profile on QRZ. OH! I'm NOT on D-Star. It's a mess here and could use some chatter. Thank you folks and 73! Greg NU4R

Where you are not. (Unless you are my YL or kids!)

That is the NDAA at work for ya!
    "Those who have knowledge, don't predict. Those who predict, don't have knowledge. "
    - Lao Tzu

"The problems of humankind are caused by 'Warning Labels'. Warning labels have insulated humans from natural selection. Without natural selection taking effect, the undesirable traits and genes get passed along." - R. Schini (my XYL)

Some believe that a signature is like your underwear, it should be changed at least once a month. But I view a signature like your name. When was the last time you changed your name?

Maybe the unions told the hams to go away since they weren't union....

One word....SUPERB.

Dave W0DLR

The Wurlitzer is fantastic! Reminds me of roller skating with my mom and friends a long time ago!

Rick, N4FBW