ad: Schulman-1

Ham Nation 72: Bob's Organ Transplant

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by W5JDX, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. W5JDX

W5JDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Ham Nation 72: Bob's Organ Transplant is available for download and viewing at http://twit.tv/hn

Gordo discusses Ham radio's part in the Hurricane Sandy recovery, George builds a set of Reference Monitors and more...

2. NU4R

NU4R XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Am I missing something?

I've been in New Jersey, specifically in and between Toms River, Bay Head/Pt. Pleasant and Manaloking and can't seem to find anything that resembles welfare traffic or quite frankly "otherwise" on the local repeaters. Can someone PLEASE email me and tell me if I'm missing something. I'm in the area with relief work but not in the realm of amateur radio BUT... would sure love to chat with someone about whats been going on...amateur radio wise...in the aftermath of Sandy. My email address is attached to my profile on QRZ. OH! I'm NOT on D-Star. It's a mess here and could use some chatter. Thank you folks and 73! Greg NU4R

3. KC0W

KC0W Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Almost as nice sounding as a Hammond B3. :)

Tom KCØW

4. KA3BVJ

KA3BVJ Ham Member QRZ Page

like wise

I know what you mean I am about 3 hour drive the affected area not much going on ...

5. N9JPS

N9JPS Ham Member QRZ Page

That is the NDAA at work for ya!

6. NA4IT

NA4IT Ham Member QRZ Page

Maybe the unions told the hams to go away since they weren't union....

7. W0DLR

W0DLR Ham Member QRZ Page

One word....SUPERB.

Dave W0DLR

8. N4FBW

N4FBW Ham Member QRZ Page

The Wurlitzer is fantastic! Reminds me of roller skating with my mom and friends a long time ago!

Rick, N4FBW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.