ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

Default YAESU 2900R/E

I have a YAESU 2900 mobile transceiver for sale. The radio has 4 power settings, lowest 5 W, up to 70 W. I have another one that I have been using for a couple of years and they are truly superb radios. If you want to use this radio in the car than they work very well with the Toyocom hands-free microphone, one of which I also have for sale if you want it.

The radio is boxed as new

I'm looking for about 120

Never mess up an apology with an excuse.

This ad was posted by G0VQY PENN WOODING, BRIXHAM, TQ5 9EL IP: 86.160.123.146

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send G0VQY a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

How much is that in US dollars???

This ad was posted by AF5ID JOSH D WELLS, TULSA, OK 74132 IP: 108.232.42.65

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AF5ID a private message.

According to my math, about 193.06 give or take a penny.

This ad was posted by AD7EM Arthur D Swander, Jr, Phoenix, AZ 85046 IP: 98.165.81.75

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AD7EM a private message.

Ok thank you we'll think about it. I just passed my general to day and my dad thought it would be a good Christmas gift.

This ad was posted by AF5ID JOSH D WELLS, TULSA, OK 74132 IP: 108.232.42.65

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AF5ID a private message.

there is nothing on this radio that is general class my friend. It is a dual band that you can use with your technician ticket. You need an HF rig to enjoy your general ticket.

Ed

This ad was posted by KD8RCZ EDWARD R CASTLE, II, MARYSVILLE, OH 43040 IP: 71.79.108.154

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KD8RCZ a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by KD8RCZ View Post
    It is a dual band that you can use with your technician ticket.
    I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to be discussing this here, but to save the seller from any claims of false advertisement due to speculation, I'd like to point out that it is a single band, two meter transceiver, rated 5W, 10W, 25W, and 75W output.

This ad was posted by KC9UDX Matthew M Widup, Waukesha, WI 531897800 IP: 70.13.180.1

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC9UDX a private message.

ooops.... confused with the 7900R (dual). You would think I'd know that.... I have a 2900R. I simply didn't want the new general to buy this thinking it would get him on HF.

This ad was posted by KD8RCZ EDWARD R CASTLE, II, MARYSVILLE, OH 43040 IP: 71.79.108.154

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KD8RCZ a private message.