ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov

Default Tektronix 466

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but I hope I can get some good feedback. Over the last few weeks I have been troubleshooting my Tektronix 466. The scope has had a high voltage issue in the CRT, and was found to have a bad HV transformer. So I wanted to know if anyone had a Tektronix 466 or 464 that was being used for parts. I am looking for the high voltage transformer for the CRT (tek part # 120-0909-01). I have found suppliers that are willing to sell me one, but the price is to high. If anyone can help me please let me know, thank you for your help on the matter.

Joseph, KF7LPU
    Blessings, 73s

J -

I would highly recommend TekScopes Yahoo Group. Over 1,000 postings each month from Tek owners, repair techs and former Tek employees. The Sphere (Canada) collection of Tek CRTs are headed to new Tek museum in Oregon for preservation of Tek scopes in future.
    BTW, in order to eliminate spam, IF you want to join the group write something relevant on the Yahoo joinup page - Otherwise moderator will assume you're a spammer. eMail requests are generally ignored.

Thank you for the advice, I have moved my question to the Yahoo group.

Joseph