For Sale: Collins R388/URR - Rack Mount with both top and bottom covers. Includes original Collins 51J4 manual. Metal tag identifies this as Collins Radio Company, Signal Corp, U.S. Army. Stamped on the front panel is "MARS Category-A." The front panel is in nice condtion. The front panel meter functions and is not cracked. The tuning mechanism works well. I have powered it up on a variac over several days and I am receiving good strong CW and SSB stations with excellent audio and no hum. The calibrator and BFO are working. There is no 5V4G tube in place and it works without it so I wonder if this has been bypassed. Also I can't tighten the RF gain control as I don't have a spline wrench. There's no corrosion or rust but there is a blackened area on the underneath chassis near the fuse where something happened in the past. With some cleaning and minor adjustments this will make someone a nice Collins receiver. More pictures/information are available if you are interested by contacting me at djwieder@q.com. I will ship via FEDEX or UPS but FEDEX is probably the best option. Payment via PayPal, Postal Money order, or bank cashiers check. Best offer starting at $450 plus shipping from 81401. Contact John at 970-249-2751 or djwieder@q.com.Attachment 105898