ad: l-Heil
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Icom ic7000 transceiver ah4 antenna coupler

I have a new tranciever and antenna coupler for sale, I have had these two items for just about a month.
    I had been off the air for awhile and decided to give it another try. I determined I do not get much satisfaction from operating again so I would like to sell these two items.
    I paid $1269.99 for the IC7000, I would like to sell if for $1050, with free shipping to the United States. I paid $319.99 for the AH4, I would like to sell it for $275.00 with free shipping to the United States. If either or both items are shipped international I will only charge for the difference between international shipping USA shipping.
    The picture of the AH4 is at the mounting on a wooden beam on my patio. I will uninstall it and you will get the control cable and the original unused coax that came with it. I still have both of the original boxes for both units. My email is good in the call sign lookup on this website.
    Thanks for looking
    Ned
    k7ELP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AH4.jpg   IC7000.jpg  

Last edited by K7ELP; 09-14-2012 at 01:52 AM.

This ad was posted by K7ELP Ned E Stevens, ST GEORGE, UT 847904973,
    K7ELP joined QRZ on: 05-28-2001 IP: 72.8.123.125

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K7ELP a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.