ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec

Default CDE Ham 2 Rotor and Control Box

I have for sale a CDE Ham 2 rotor and control box. Both of these units have been in storage for the last 10 years. When I acquired this system, I hooked it up and found that the rotor turned as it should, but the meter did not indicate that the rotor was turning. After a few checks, I discovered that the position potentiometer inside the rotor was open, so I purchased a new one from Norm's Rotor Service ($48 including shipping) and installed it this past week. The meter now displays properly and tracks the rotor's position as it should. While I had the rotor apart, I did not notice any missing gear teeth or any other problems inside the rotor.

The system is in good (certainly not mint) condition considering its age. It comes with all U-bolts, nuts, washers and clamp bracket for the antenna mast, as well as the 4 screws for attaching the rotor to a rotor plate on a tower. As can be seen from the pictures, some of the screws have some mild surface rust, but this doesn't affect the operation of the system. A previous owner cut off the ground pin from the power plug. I can install a new power plug with ground pin if you request. $200 includes shipping to lower 48; no international sales. I accept PayPal, postal money order, or cashier's check.

Thanks and 73,
    Jimmy/KA5WRL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2877.JPG   IMG_2880.JPG  

This ad was posted by KA5WRL JIMMY J POOLE, VAN BUREN, AR 72956,
    KA5WRL joined QRZ on: 06-12-2001 IP: 70.178.42.105

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KA5WRL a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

I forgot to list my email address in the original posting: my call (at) gmail dot com.

Thanks and 73,
    Jimmy/KA5WRL

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KA5WRL a private message.

Email sent. I'm interested in this rotor.

Bruce
    KD2UD

This ad was posted by KD2UD BRUCE W EDDY, NICEVILLE, FL 32578,
    KD2UD joined QRZ on: 07-17-2002 IP: 98.170.233.155

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KD2UD a private message.

Rotor is sold.
    Jimmy/KA5WRL