ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters

Default Icom IC-765 + SP-20

I have low hours use mint Icom IC-765 HF Transceiver (sn 01967) for sale. I am the original owner. It is in exceptional condition physically and electrically. Rig was kept as backup during most of ownership period. Never used in smoking environment. I sent the rig to Mike Nadeau (N1EQ-see eHam) in 2009 to pre-empt known 765 issues and improve the radio. Mike performed a thorough "tune-up" including replacement of 7 plastic trimmer caps on PLL and Main Units with ceramic units, replacement of relay RL13 on Tuner Relay Unit, realignment of reference osc, VCO's, DDS LPL, BFO/carrier osc and carrier balance, replacement of both lithium batteries and addition of a jumper plug to ATU battery (to allow easy reset), and checked alignment including RX gain and ATU settings. Mike installed the W2ISB PBT modification, installed an optional Icom CR-282 high stability oscillator, and installed an Inrad Roofing Filter Modification (Inrad cost $175). Also, I had Mike replace the original Icom filters with the better Icom FL-80, FL-44A and FL53A filters. All of Mike's work is documented and will accompany the rig.

I also have the Original User's Manual and an Original Service Manual. Rig comes with Original IC-765 Sales Brochure and the Original Icom 1990 Amateur Products Catalog with the IC-765 inside. Rig has all original boxing.

Also, offered is a matching SP-20 matching Speaker with Audio Filters (and Original Instruction Sheet).Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1023.JPG 
Views:	189 
Size:	2.59 MB 
ID:	100634

I don't think you can find a better condition IC-765 anywhere. (By the way, you won't find a better radio technician than Mike Nadeau, either.) I have retired to smaller quarters and need to shrink the station. Transceiver and speaker offered at $1275 plus shipping. Email jsrobbins@earthlink.net to discuss or for telephone number.

This ad was posted by N1JR JAMES S ROBBINS, Tiverton, RI 02878,
    N1JR joined QRZ on: 04-25-2010 IP: 68.9.136.119

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N1JR a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Rig is SOLD. Many thanks for everyone's interest.

This ad was posted by N1JR JAMES S ROBBINS, Tiverton, RI 02878,
    N1JR joined QRZ on: 04-25-2010 IP: 68.9.136.119

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N1JR a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.