ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

Default Kenwood TS-430S HF Radio

I have a Kenwood TS-430S HF Transceiver for sale. This radio is in need of some help. It sat up for four years and once it was re activated it had a whistle on start up and a blank display. After a bit the whistle went away and the display returned as well. It tuned and transmitted/received fine for about 1/2 hour then started whistling again. A bit later it stopped and was fine. I made 5 or 6 contacts with it and then shut it down. On restart the next day the same thing happened. The case is a bit scuffed and the bezel on both top corners is chipped. The Display and meter is working and clear. All bulbs are fine. This radio has both of the extra SSB filters and comes complete with the hand mic and power cord. I will include a CD with copies of the manual as well. This is sold As Is with no warranty. I would prefer local pick up here in Rock Hill, SC which is close to Charlotte, NC, but will ship if necessary. No International CONUS only. Looking for $250.00 OBO plus shipping. PayPal (+4%) or Money Order. Any questions please contact me at kc4uig at comporium dot net.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-07-07_10-00-13_96.jpg 
Views:	574 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	97919

This ad was posted by KC4UIG COLE A RUCK, ROCK HILL, SC 29732,
    KC4UIG joined QRZ on: 10-15-2008 IP: 67.197.101.192

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC4UIG a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

i'll take it. paypal is good

This ad was posted by WF5Y GARY H STOCK, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78217,
    WF5Y joined QRZ on: 12-29-2004 IP: 108.211.171.1

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WF5Y a private message.

Please contact me directly at the email shown in my post and we can finish this and it can be yours.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KC4UIG a private message.

I would offer $150 plus shipping. bobd@vasucom.com

This ad was posted by KF8IY ROBERT O DOSTALL, Amherst, OH 44001,
    KF8IY joined QRZ on: 06-11-2010 IP: 209.142.155.75

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KF8IY a private message.

Sold! Thanks Gary!