ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-WarrenG

Default FT-950 with DMU-2000, Speaker SP-2000 and MD-100 Microphone

Exellent Condition Yaesu FT-950 with DMU-2000, SP-2000 Speaker and MD-100 Desk Microphone

Up for sale is a complete Yaesu FT-950 package deal. This equipment is in like new condition and if your in the market for the complete setup, here is your chance to save a good bit of money. If you have priced this package of equipment - New the FT-950 would run you approximately $1400, DMU $1130, SP2000 $200, MD-100 $140 and I will even throw in an Astron SS-30M Power Supply that is in good condition and if you need an extra monitor I will include the Dell 13" Display that I modified to sit lower so it would fit on one of my book shelves above where I had the 950 setup. If you don't really need the monitor, I would appreciate not having to ship it. A much bigger monitor would be much nicer anyhow. All together there is just a little over $3000 worth of stuff here.

I bought this setup last year off of a guy that had recently purchased it and ended up loosing his job. I didn't need it but told him that I would buy it off of him and then if he was able to get back on his feet, he could buy it back and not be out all of the money trying to go out and buy another brand new rig. Things never turned around and he stated that he didn't think he would be in position to buy it back for quite some time. So, now it is up for sale so that I can use the play money for some other things.

I run a Yaesu FT-1000D as my main transciever being that I am use to it, I have probably only turned this radio on a handfull of times sense I have had it. It is a fun radio to play with and the digital displays are quite impressive, however, it really just doesn't seem to be my cup of tea. The FT-950 has its original triple shipping boxes, original manuals and registration card; I do not have the original boxes for the DMU, Speaker or Microphone but everything including all necessary cables will be well packed and provided. I do have the original manual for the SP-200 speaker and DMU unit as well.

I would sure like to see someone buy it locally here in the Central Valley of CA, that could pick it up in person, but I would be willing to ship it (Within the US only), Please no international shipping will be made. Don't even waste your time asking.....

I would like to get $2400 for everything and with that, I will pay up to $100 towards shipping. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii or somewhere where it would cost much extra than that, I would like to get a little extra money to help out on the shipping costs.

If your local to Gustine, CA and can pick it up in person, I will knock $100 off the sale price. I would prefer the payment via Paypal which would protect both the buyer and seller and I will plan to ship via FedEx Ground which will include insurance and tracking. I should be able to have it on its way within one business day from the the time payment is made.

Please contact me at my QRZ email address if interested.

Bob WB3CDB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4th July and More 004.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	156.6 KB 
ID:	96851Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4th July and More 008.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	96852Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4th July and More 009.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	96853

This ad was posted by WB3CDB Robert J Varljen, Gustine, CA 95322,
    WB3CDB joined QRZ on: 02-16-2003 IP: 151.190.40.1

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WB3CDB a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

2. Default

Would you separate? I'm interested in the SP-2000. If so, how much for the speaker?

- - Tim

This ad was posted by KK7HO TIMOTHY W VOLZ, LAS VEGAS, NV 89145,
    KK7HO joined QRZ on: 03-16-2002 IP: 68.108.96.3

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK7HO a private message.

I am not intersted in separating things. If I don't get anyone to give a good price for the package, I would then just hold on to everything and it would be nicer for me to have all of the accy's to go with the radio.

Thanks for the interest.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WB3CDB a private message.

Default Yaesu FT-950 DMU-2000 SP-2000 MD-100

Excellent Condition Yaesu FT-950 with DMU-2000, SP-2000 Speaker and MD-100 Desk Microphone

I just dropped the price down from $2400 to $2100 . This is for the complete package as described - Please I do not wish to separate at this point. If I don't sale everything, I would rather have the entire package together for myself.

Up for sale is a complete Yaesu FT-950 package deal. This equipment is in like new condition and if you’re in the market for the complete setup, here is your chance to save a good bit of money. If you have priced this package of equipment new, the FT-950 transceiver would run you approximately $1400, the DMU-2000 display unit another $1130, the SP-2000 yet another $200 and the MD-100 Desk top microphone $140.

I bought this setup last year off of a guy that had recently purchased it and ended up loosing his job. I didn't need it but told him that I would buy it off of him and then if he was able to get back on his feet, he could buy it back and not be out all of the money trying to go out and buy another brand new rig. Things never turned around and he stated that he didn't think he would be in position to buy it back for quite some time. So, now being that I have my sights on something else, it is up for sale so that I can put the money towards something else.

I run a Yaesu FT-1000D as my primary HF transceiver so this rig was connected but rarely even turned on. I have actually only turned this radio on a handful of times sense owning it. It is a fun radio to play with and the digital displays are quite impressive. Perhaps if I spent more time on the HF bands other than just checking into a couple of nets, I could see myself growing attached to this setup in a hurry. The FT-950 has its original triple set of shipping boxes, original manuals and registration card; I do not have the original boxes for the DMU, Speaker or Microphone but all necessary cables and documentation will be well packed and provided. I do have the original owners manual for the SP-2000 speaker and DMU-2000 unit as well.

I would sure like to see someone locally here in the Central Valley of CA buy this package that could pick it up in person, but I would be willing to ship it within the US. (Please no international shipping will be made. Don't even waste your time asking.....)

I would like to get $2100 for the items as stated and I will ship anywhere in the US via FedEx Ground for the additional cost of $75. I will pick up the cost if it costs anymore than that. I would prefer payment via Paypal to protect us both and will not charge you anything additional to do so.

If your local to Gustine, CA and can pick it up in person, I will even throw in the 13" Dell Monitor that I modified so that it would sit low enough in order to go on my bookshelf above the radio.

If interested, please contact me via my QRZ email address.

Bob WB3CDB

Name:	FT-950 Package Deal 1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	97020Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT-950 Package Deal 2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	97021Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT-950 Package Deal 3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	97022

Default Yaesu FT-950 DMU-2000 Display Unit, SP-2000 Spkr MD-100 Microphone

Excellent Condition Yaesu FT-950 with DMU-2000, SP-2000 Speaker and MD-100 Desk Microphone

I just dropped the price down from $2400 to $2100 . This is for the complete package as described - Please I do not wish to separate at this point. If I don't sale everything, I would rather have the entire package together for myself.

Up for sale is a complete Yaesu FT-950 package deal. This equipment is in like new condition and if you’re in the market for the complete setup, here is your chance to save a good bit of money. If you have priced this package of equipment new, the FT-950 transceiver would run you approximately $1400, the DMU-2000 display unit another $1130, the SP-2000 yet another $200 and the MD-100 Desk top microphone $140.

I bought this setup last year off of a guy that had recently purchased it and ended up loosing his job. I didn't need it but told him that I would buy it off of him and then if he was able to get back on his feet, he could buy it back and not be out all of the money trying to go out and buy another brand new rig. Things never turned around and he stated that he didn't think he would be in position to buy it back for quite some time. So, now being that I have my sights on something else, it is up for sale so that I can put the money towards something else.

I run a Yaesu FT-1000D as my primary HF transceiver so this rig was connected but rarely even turned on. I have actually only turned this radio on a handful of times sense owning it. It is a fun radio to play with and the digital displays are quite impressive. Perhaps if I spent more time on the HF bands other than just checking into a couple of nets, I could see myself growing attached to this setup in a hurry. The FT-950 has its original triple set of shipping boxes, original manuals and registration card; I do not have the original boxes for the DMU, Speaker or Microphone but all necessary cables and documentation will be well packed and provided. I do have the original owners manual for the SP-2000 speaker and DMU-2000 unit as well.

I would sure like to see someone locally here in the Central Valley of CA buy this package that could pick it up in person, but I would be willing to ship it within the US. (Please no international shipping will be made. Don't even waste your time asking.....)

I would like to get $2100 for the items as stated and I will ship anywhere in the US via FedEx Ground for the additional cost of $75. I will pick up the additional costs above that. I would prefer payment via Paypal to protect us both and will not charge you anything additional to do so.

If your local to Gustine, CA and can pick it up in person, I will even throw in the 13" Dell Monitor that I modified so that it would sit low enough in order to go on my bookshelf above the radio and of course there would be no shipping cost required.

If interested, please contact me via my QRZ email address.

Name:	FT-950 Package Deal 1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	97092Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT-950 Package Deal 2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	97093Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FT-950 Package Deal 3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	97094

Hello Bob, you listed all documents are with gear. You have the warranty cards, is all gear still in warranty? If so how much time? If out of warranty, do you have documents to tell you how long ago items were purchased?
    Thanks, Paul,KF5GOI

This ad was posted by KF5GOI Paul L Maklary, Tickfaw, LA 70466,
    KF5GOI joined QRZ on: 11-12-2011 IP: 65.6.127.187

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KF5GOI a private message.

As stated in the listing - I have the registration card for the FT-950, The normal factory limited warranty on this equipment is 12 months and being that I have had it now for about 1 year, I don't think that the factory warranty would do anyone any good at this point. I'm not certain whether the DMU, Speaker or Mic even came with any sort of registration card, however all that I have for the SP-2000 and DMU-2000 is the owners booklet. I do not have any paperwork for the microphone. As far as I know, this equipment was originally purchased about 1-1/2 years ago.

Bob