In recent weeks Daniele Pistollato IW3HWH has released an exciting new and free logging program called LOG4OM
Although the software is still under development it already provides most of the features that are to be expected from top quality Ham software plus some intriguing new facilities with more to come in the future.
LOG4OM already includes ....
1. SQLite and MySQL database options
2. Worked before warnings
3. On line call lookup from QRZ and HamQTH
4. QSL control including QSL card and label printing within the program.
4. Full upload/download feature for eQSL, LOTW, HRDLog and Clublog
5. HD Grey line map with Long/Short path heading and distance plotting.
6. Full DX Cluster support with 'Wanted' colour coded entries - Cluster commands and filters - Cluster scanner and a Super Cluster?
7. Integration with DM780 for data modes.
8. IOTA, Countries and LOTW databases built in and automatically updatable.
9. Statistic analysis including award status
10.CAT connection for most transceivers and receivers
11. ADIF import and export plus Excel .CSV and PDF export of log.
12. Cluster integrated with propagation information from HRDLog.net
Plus much, much more with exciting new features to come............
The program is available in the English and Italian languages but at this time the user guide is only available in Italian, however the software is very intuitive without an English user guide, which will be available very soon.
LOG4OM can be downloaded FREE from http://www.pisto.it/wordpress/
LOG4OM Yahoo Group is located at http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Log4om_g4pop/
LOG4OM Eham reviews are here http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/10506
Terry Genes G4POP