ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-rl

Default ALINCO DR-600T(2/440) with REMOTE MOUNT & DUPLEXER

I have an Alinco DR-600T with mike, power cable, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box.
    Also a new duplexer.
    $250.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.
    I will trade for a Icom IC-2350 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256(eastern)

This ad was posted by WA3BOJ THEODORE S PINSKER, Pittsburgh, PA 15217,
    WA3BOJ joined QRZ on: 10-01-2001 IP: 75.95.48.36

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WA3BOJ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Relisting and repricing

Ted
    WA3BOJ

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WA3BOJ a private message.

Default Alinco dr-600t & dr-605t (2/440)

I have an Alinco DR-600T with mike, power cable, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.
    Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box. Also a new duplexer.
    $200.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.

I have an Alinco DR-605T with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. The radio is in good condition both in looks and operation.(non smoke radio)
    $150.00 shipped CONUS, pay pal or usps money order.

I will trade either radio for a Icom IC-2350 or IC- 2710 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.

Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256(eastern)

The Dr-605 has been sold.
    Ted

Default Alinco dr-600t 2/440 radio

Included is the EDC-20 remote mounting kit. The kit is complete with the manual and it is in the factory box. Also a new duplexer.
    $200.00 shipped conus, pay pal or usps money order.
    I

I will trade either radio for a Icom IC-2350 or IC- 2710 with mike, power cable, mounting bracket, and manual. Good condition in looks and operation. Non smoke radio.

Thanks,
    Ted
    WA3BOJ at arrl.net
    412-983-7256 (eastern)

keeping the radio
    Ted