This home brew 2 element 5 band quad consists of the following: (Photos below)
10m-12m-15m-17m-20m

8 Maxgain fiberglass elements. (Consists of one 8 ft. length of 1" OD and one 8 ft. length of 1" OD
round fiberglass tube both having 0.125" wall. The 1" tube snugly-but-easily telescopes in-side the larger tube. )

2 aluminum spreaders re-enforced with 1/4" aluminum plate on both sides
8' aluminum boom
1/4" Aluminum boom to mast mount
Stainless steel worm clamps and heavy duty truck brake tubing to secure the wire loops to the elements
Hardware all stainless steel
Loops are #10 THHN stranded wire that will take high power.
This antenna was built with high quality materials and should last a long time..
In November 2011, some friends in the 599DXA decided to take it down and retune it. W0XV and other generous hams decided instead to buy a hexbeam and replace the quad. The did so and installed it on 11-22-2011 so I don't need the quad.
This antenna does not come with instructions so if you don't know anything about quads then this antenna isn't for you. The antenna loops are too long according to an antenna analyzer so some tweeking will be necessary.
The boom to mast mount is attached with muffler clamps that need replacing. I highly suggest attach all the driven element loops to a cubex transformer, feed it with one feed line and use an antenna tuner. This antenna must be picked up in McComb, Ms.
Contact me by email at nm5z@cableone.net

SPEADERS ELEMENTS WIRE-ELEMENTS-BOOM INSTALLED ON MY TOWER