Radio-quiet Solar Kits available from CirKits.com
Run your 12 Volt Ham gear on solar power with a radio-quiet kit from cirkits.com.
- SCC3 12V/20A solar charge controller
- SPC3 12V/9A in, 10A out solar power center
- DAS1 12V/10A dark-activated switch
- LVD1 12V/15A low voltage disconnect with auto-reconnect and L.V. signal
- BVM1 12V color-coded LED voltmeter with L.V. warning beeper
These circuits use low-frequency switching to minimize RF noise,
they all feature excellent power efficiency.
Perfect for backup power systems and field operation.
The SCC3 and LVD1 can be combined for unattended solar power systems,
they are a good choice for powering repeaters.
Schematics are available online at FC's Electronic Circuits.
Satisfaction guaranteed. If you need help getting your kit up and running, I'll repair and align it for a small fee plus postage.
For more information, visit cirkits.com
or email email@example.com.