ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec

Wink Kenwood HX 480 200 watts

Purchassed this last year but the HOA restricts antennas. Ive tried stealth long invisable wires, and deck mounted whips, Have many large trees souranding our house.... and my radio didnt do that well with those restrictions. Had many DX qso's on CW (my only love) and had lots of DX but still had very little time to use the radio as our home has been in termoil as we have been preparing to move..... and my radio will not go with us as we are moving from our CONDO home, but into a small 5 sty bldg, with antenna retrictions.

So I am selling my equipment and have years of STUFF.... my Kenwood 480 HX a 200 watt radio is going as my XYL as put a restriction on my STUFF,,,, my age has lots to do about that.

SO it is going..... If any one is interested I have a like new Kenwood HX 480 200 watt radio, a Tokyo Hy Power 200 auto tuner, a 40 Amp power supply DIAMOND

Will sell radio for $900 and the auto tuner and Power supply for $200

If interested please let me know as I am gong to a serious of ham fests in next several weeks.

K2MMT Peter Brandenberg, 71 Burr Farms Road, Mount Kisco, NY 10549
    914-523-3456 Thanks 73 Peter Brandenberg 70

This ad was posted by K2MMT PETER A BRANDENBERG, MOUNT KISCO, NY 10549,
    K2MMT joined QRZ on: 03-06-2003 IP: 67.87.232.211

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K2MMT a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

I've left a message for you on your answering machine. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. Lawrence

This ad was posted by KE4RPX Lawrence W Thompson, Dothan, AL 36303,
    KE4RPX joined QRZ on: 08-28-2009 IP: 64.134.187.138

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KE4RPX a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.