VHF Tape Measure Yagi Beam Antenna for 2m 144MHZ T-Hunting/Direction Finding
I have been building and selling these Yagi's for just over a year now and amazingly have shipped just over 200 antennas all over the planet! Please check out my eBay listing for lot's of pictures and details. Click here --> http://www.ebay.com/itm/110786021772...84.m1559.l2649 (or copy and paste the link) to be directed to my eBay listing.
To purchase this antenna, you can either complete the transaction through eBay or you may send a Postal Money order for $39.99 to my address listed here on QRZ (KJ6FYX). This cost inlcudes shipping to anywhere in the United States via USPS Priority Mail. If paying via Money Order, please make sure you include an address where you want the antenna shipped.
If you are located in another country other than the US, I only accept payments via my eBay listing. Shipping costs are automatically calculated for international buyers when using this method. Please contact me at KJ6FYX@verizon.net for any questions.
Please read entire description before purchasing.
Receive frequency: 136mhz-174mhz
Transmit frequency: 144mhz-147mhz
Gain: 7.3 dBd
Front-to-Back Ratio: >50 db
- Extend the reach of your VHF radio signal significantly with this 3-element directional Yagi when compared to a stock rubber "duck" antenna.
- Can be used with handheld radios or receivers and even mobile radios up to 50 watts in power.
- Do you live in a condo or apartment where mounting an outdoor antenna is prohibited? This is your answer!
- Have fun reaching those long distance contacts on your VHF or 2m HAM radio when camping, hiking or other recreational activities.
- This antenna has shown great results when paired with many makes and models of dog/animal radio tracking systems that use frequencies between 136mhz and 174mhz such as the Garmin Astro 220 (adapter may be required to fit your specific model, and must be purchased separately).
- Works great for locating hard to find radio frequency interference (RFI).
This directional, light weight, portable hand-held Yagi antenna is designed for radio transmitter tracking and high-gain transmitting. This antenna is custom built using strong but light weight PVC pipe, steel hose clamps, RG-58 coaxial cable (including 4 turns of the cable mounted cleanly on the antenna to prevent stray RFI, also known as an RF choke), crimp-on BNC connector, 1" wide steel tape measure elements and hair-pin matching network for low SWR (less than 1.5:1 across the entire 144mhz-148mhz HAM band). Coax cable and hair-pin match are soldered directly to the driven elements for best conductivity. Antenna elements easily fold up for easy transportation and storage. This antenna is equipped with a BNC connector and can be used with any radio, receiver or scanner*. All this makes it the most well-built, inexpensive and efficient antenna available.
*Adapters may be required for your specific device and must be purchased separately.
Longest antenna element is 41 3/4"
Length of antenna is approximately 30" when fully assembled
This antenna is usually made to order. Please be aware that there may be up to a 10 business day handling time before your antenna ships, depending on pending orders. If you need your antenna in a short period of time, please contact me before placing your order to check current handling time of shipments. Your item will arrive partially assembled due to shipping size requirements, keeping shipping costs to a minimum. Your new antenna will require very simple assembly requiring no tools at all.
Money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not satisfied with your new antenna or have any concerns regarding the transaction in general, please contact me immediately to resolve the situation. Thank you very much for your business!