ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters

Default Yaesu FT-101E Station, transceiver, linear, VFO, speaker, display

I have for sale an FT-101E station. Includes Ft-101E transceiver, FL-2100B linear amplifier,
    YC-601 digital display, FV-101V external VFO and SP-101 external speaker. Also comes with printed manuals, linear amp relay/ALC cable and powered hand microphone.

This station is in nice shape, but not collector clean. No major dents or cosmetic damage, but its been used all its life. It's a ready to put on the air station, even the amp relay cable is included, just add an antenna and feedline. If you are looking for a nice operating classic station that requires more thought than a washing machine, you will have a lot of fun with this. Transmit audio is excellent. The current 6JS6C finals do well in excess of 100w on all bands. The 572s in the amp do 450-700 watts depending on the band.

Station is in the Minneapolis area, and I prefer it picked up. I have used this station on the air on all bands and it works well, BUT it is sold as is. I'll be happy to put it in the air while you are here, but sale is final. I'm not interested in parting it out for now. Sorry, I have more radio gear than I need so no trades, please.

Priced at $750 picked up, and will entertain offers if it doesn't go. I will ship in the contiguous 48 United States, but add $100. Contact me via EMAIL please, my qrz.com page is up to date.
    [FONT=System][SIZE=1]

On an unrelated note: Thanks to major rig and antenna engineering, I can now hear everyone I can work. -- K7JBQ

[/SIZE][/FONT]

This ad was posted by NZ9Y Mark A Limbeck, Lakeville, MN 55044,
    NZ9Y joined QRZ on: 04-30-2011 IP: 71.82.133.94

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NZ9Y a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ9Y View Post

Do you still have station! If so what is you're bottom line!
    I have for sale an FT-101E station. Includes Ft-101E transceiver, FL-2100B linear amplifier,
    YC-601 digital display, FV-101V external VFO and SP-101 external speaker. Also comes with printed manuals, linear amp relay/ALC cable and powered hand microphone.

This station is in nice shape, but not collector clean. No major dents or cosmetic damage, but its been used all its life. It's a ready to put on the air station, even the amp relay cable is included, just add an antenna and feedline. If you are looking for a nice operating classic station that requires more thought than a washing machine, you will have a lot of fun with this. Transmit audio is excellent. The current 6JS6C finals do well in excess of 100w on all bands. The 572s in the amp do 450-700 watts depending on the band.

Station is in the Minneapolis area, and I prefer it picked up. I have used this station on the air on all bands and it works well, BUT it is sold as is. I'll be happy to put it in the air while you are here, but sale is final. I'm not interested in parting it out for now. Sorry, I have more radio gear than I need so no trades, please.

Priced at $750 picked up, and will entertain offers if it doesn't go. I will ship in the contiguous 48 United States, but add $100. Contact me via EMAIL please, my qrz.com page is up to date.
    Do you Still have the station, if so what is youre bottom line?

This ad was posted by KD0OHH Frank J Woelfle, Pueblo, CO 81005,
    KD0OHH joined QRZ on: 05-18-2011 IP: 71.221.107.143

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KD0OHH a private message.

Whats the serial Number on the 101E and does it have the am filter or CW filter in it .
    BOB KK4IBG

This ad was posted by KK4IBG Robert E Albo, Raleigh, NC 27615,
    KK4IBG joined QRZ on: 02-29-2012 IP: 66.87.132.6

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK4IBG a private message.

rj@indy.rr.com I will buy!

This ad was posted by K9RLB ROBERT L BOWMAN, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46203,
    K9RLB joined QRZ on: 10-18-2009 IP: 50.90.186.242

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K9RLB a private message.

Your price is fair - I will buy, no bottom line or endless questions - located in Indiana so I'll add your $100 to ship - just reply rj@indy.rr.com thanks K9RLB Robert

This ad was posted by K9RLB ROBERT L BOWMAN, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46203,
    K9RLB joined QRZ on: 10-18-2009 IP: 50.90.186.242

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K9RLB a private message.