ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl

Default Dentron clipperton-l ts-2000

I have a Dentron Clipperton for sale. It has the new Harbach kit installed. This is a near legal limit amp, that uses (4) 572b tubes. It has the original Dentron tubes which are full rated output in it now. I would rate it as 8.5 to 9 on appearance and 10 on performance. It is in great shape and looks a lot better than most. It will work on 110 or 220, it is wired for 220 volts now. I have used about every day for over a year now and not had any problems. I can't tell the tubes have dropped 1 watt since I've owned it.
    I also have a NEW match quad set of Taylor tubes still new in the box. I bought these when I bought the amp, they came from RF Parts and have a little over $200.00 in these. The tubes in it are still full output so I didn't open them up.
    The only reason Its for sale is that I have bought a AL-82 and do not need it now.
    I'm asking $650.00 for amp and $150.00 for new set of tubes IF they are bought together and I will pay half of the shipping cost (US ONLY) if amp and tubes are bought for the asking price.
    I will email pics of amp if you will email me. My email is hilltop1150@charter.net
    I would also consider amp and tubes plus cash towards a TS-2000.
    Thanks, Don NC4XX

This ad was posted by NC4XX DONALD W TURLINGTON, COATS, NC 27521,
    NC4XX joined QRZ on: 01-14-2005 IP: 68.112.48.242

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send NC4XX a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Do you have a picture? another listing is same price and includes shipping for $650. would you consider same price?
    Jeff Cutchins-AB4HF
    [B][COLOR="#0000FF"][URL="http://www.hamsoncams.com"]www.HamsOnCams.com[/URL][/COLOR][/B]
    770-630-1582

This ad was posted by AB4HF JEFFERY A CUTCHINS, SUGAR HILL, GA 30518,
    AB4HF joined QRZ on: 07-02-2010 IP: 75.139.155.23

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send AB4HF a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.