ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters

Default Bunnell keys

Model 6B.

Removed from equipment made in the 1920's, original nickle patina & condition.

Guaranteed functional and complete with original mounting hardware.

$27 shipped anywhere.

No PayPal.

73 W7TFO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00985.JPG  

This ad was posted by W7TFO Dennis D Gilliam, Maricopa, AZ 85139 IP: 199.66.168.38

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W7TFO a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

How does a guy get in touch with you? K5CO

This ad was posted by K5CO Robert C Reynolds, CORRALES, NM 87048 IP: 97.123.227.141

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K5CO a private message.

HI..For the past 5 years I have been trying to figure out who made a cute CW key that I have that is mounted on a small black piece of plastic with small feet. Now I know what it is, who made it and (pardon the expression) O.M.G.....I have one.. Whomever is considering this key, get it. Mount it on some 1/4" thick black plastic. Add small feet any you will have a great, hard to beat, take it anywhere straight key. Will take photo if you like and be happy to email it to anyone interested.

harry k7zov
    harrylatterman@yahoo.com

This ad was posted by K7ZOV HARRY L LATTERMAN, LAKESIDE, AZ 85929 IP: 69.92.134.182

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send K7ZOV a private message.