ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov

Arrow Ultimax dx-100 end-fed slopper 6-80m

from manufacturer: "DESIGN WITH THE H.O.A. OR LIMITED SPACE AMATEUR OPERATOR ON MIND, GIVING ALL BAND OPERATION FROM 6 TO 80 METERS WITH THE USE OF AND ANTENNA TUNER. THE ANTENNA CONSIST OF MATCHING NETWORK WHICH CAN HANDLE 1500W PEP SSB ,TOTALLY WEATHER PROOF AND VERY LIGHT WITH A 24' RADIATOR WIRE #14 AWG
    SPECS:1500 Watts PEP rating SSB, 600 Watts CW,Length - 24 feet, Polarization Vertical, Horizontal, Sloped, Connector SO-239-50 ohm
    SWR < 2.5:1 (3:1 tuner required all radio tuners work)
    Bands from 3.0 MHz to 54 MHz (80 to 6 meters)
    Radials- no required"
    i have 5 of these antennas new never used! they are no longer at ebay. i had a dozen of them but this ones are the last i have and no use for them so my lost is your gain. will be ship priority mail to conus USA. paypal preferred! it regular price is 68 but these one will go for only $40 plus $12 for shipping costs and 3% paypal fee.
    info: wp4ocj@yahoo.com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	017_800x600.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	92339

This ad was posted by WP4I ANTHONY RODRIGUEZ-RODRIGUEZ, HUMACAO, PR 00791,
    WP4I joined QRZ on: 07-25-2010 IP: 24.139.223.72

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WP4I a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

all has been sold and 1 pending payment.
    thanks!

This ad was posted by WP4I ANTHONY RODRIGUEZ-RODRIGUEZ, HUMACAO, PR 00791,
    WP4I joined QRZ on: 07-25-2010 IP: 24.139.223.72

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send WP4I a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.