ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper

Default Hand wired Fender Deluxe Reverb

EDIT to add *CLONE*___This amplifier was hand built by yours truly about 2 years ago. It is a clone of the 1965 Fender Deluxe series of amps. (AB763 Circuit.) All resistors are new old stock carbon comp. Tone capacitors are all orange drop Spragues. Fiberboard circuit board, no PCB. All new JJ tubes. Added a bias adjustment pot and a jack to measure bias current of each output tube separately. Also has an added midrange pot on the rear. In a Ted Weber cabinet with a Weber signature series 12 inch speaker. Reverb / Vibrato footswitch included. This thing sounds amazing! I had a vinyl decal made for the front panel. *THIS IS A CLONE OF THE CIRCUIT AND DESIGN. IT WAS NOT MADE BY FENDER* If you play guitar much, or you're into tube amps then you know what this is. I can't ship this beast, so you can pick it up here, or I can meet you. You are welcome to try it out, but NO TIRE KICKERS. I'd like to trade for a NICE mobile rig in excellent condition with separation kit. TS480, FT857, IC7000 etc.
    Last edited by N4RMT; 05-03-2012 at 05:35 PM.
    "Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do little things, and I will show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things." - Lawrence D. "Larry" Bell