Motorola V176 Cellular flip-phone on the Net10 network. Perfect starter phone for a youngster, rugged and inexpensive so if he/she bangs it up or loses it, so what?
If you are not familiar with Net10,it is the perfect service for a youngster. It is a prepaid service and there is NEVER a monthly bill with all those extra lousy charges that Cellular companies love to impose. It is a flat ten cents per minute nationwide with no roaming, long distance or overage charges. Text messages of any length are a half minute or five cents charge.
The phone comes with an AC charger, a mobile (auto) charger, the phone user manual on CD and a pin number which gives 300 minutes and sixty days of service. As long as you renew before the days and minutes expire, all remaining days and minutes roll over and prepaid Net10 cards are for sale almost everywhere. Office Depot, CVS, Safeway, Target and many, many other retail outlets carry them and on the internet I have found them frequently at a 7% discount. If you have a child and want a rugged and inexpensive cell phone to start them off with, this is the ideal way to go.

I used this as my personal phone for several years and am only selling it because I now have a new phone which is also on Net10!

Phone, manual, two chargers and 300 minutes/60 days of service for $37.95 including shipping. The 300 minutes is worth $30 alone and with the shipping it's like getting the phone for free.

Please contact email w3hfa@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks