ad: l-Heil
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-WarrenG

Contribute
to QRZ

Default CleverMount(TM) -- Mobile Radio Mount for IC7000 / IC706 + Toyota Camry

I love my IC7000 and wanted an equally cool radio mount for my Toyota Camry. I have a 3D printer, so I designed and made my own to fit perfectly on the dash and look like it's supposed to be there.

The CleverMount is a two part radio mount - the mounting rail and the head adapter. The mount rail is a curved plastic part with seven slots and mounts directly to the dash. It mounts using a special 3M double-stick tape that won't dry out or fall off in the heat. Yet when you want to take the mount off, just give it a firm consistent pull and it comes off very slowly and cleanly without hurting the plastic dashboard or the paint. The head adapter pins slide snugly into any two of the mounting slots so you can move the head left to right to avoid tall cups in the cup holder. The head adapter has a dual hole pattern on the front for the ICOM MB-105 or the MB-63 to fit either the IC-7000 or the IC-706. It's printed in durable ABS plastic.

The part number for the ICOM/Camry CleverMount is CM-IC7-TC and sells for $19.95 + $5.50 for USPS flat rate shipping + sales tax if you're in California. We back up the CleverMount with a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 90-days after the shipment date.

You can order yours today by sending an email to sales@bitwisesys.com and we'll give you payment instructions. Ask for part number CM-IC7-TC in your email.

If you like the Icom/Camry CleverMount but have a different radio or car, send us an email and we can talk about what it will take to design one for your radio + car.

Thanks and 73,
    Blake - KO6OK

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 077.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	451.3 KB 
ID:	92271Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 078.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	554.1 KB 
ID:	92272Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 082.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	473.8 KB 
ID:	92270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 079.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	503.3 KB 
ID:	92273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 070.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	446.0 KB 
ID:	92269
    Last edited by KO6OK; 05-03-2012 at 05:49 AM.

Nirvana; the Rodeo Valley between the Peloncia and Chirachaua Mtns

Interesting. I am trying to figure out where to mount the head of my 706MKII or MKIIG in my Chevrolet HHR. 73, de Curt/KF5KGN

Hi Curt, Can you send me a picture of the dash? Maybe there's some room in there somewhere.
    Thanks, Blake