ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters

Default Commander 1250 HF Manual

Hi All

I hope soneone can help me out. I have a Command 1250 Amp. I am looking for the USA manual for this amp. The one on the internet is for the export one. uses all 5 terminal in the rear of the amp. The USA one only uses 4 terminal. I want to connect the amp to 110vac just to run it. With no RF going to the amp at all. I want to check the HV in it to see if all is well before I put it on line it is now wired for 220. I will use it on 220 when I put it on line.
    Please let me know if you can help me out.

Thank You
    Bob - WA2AAR

The export model has a 200v tap for use in Japan. If you now have a jumper between 2 and 3 (you should if it is on 240 now). Then the process of elimination automatically tells you that you should jumper 1 and 3 and 2 and 4 for 120v operation. The 5th wire in the export model is the 200v tap that yours does not have, it is marked pin 4 so on the US model pin 5 becomes pin 4 because the unit is void of the 200v tap. Anybody disagree?

That i figed out last night. I have the USA ver of the amp. I got it to run on 110vac. But I still woul like to get a U.S. manual for the amp. the manual I have is for export.
    Bob - WA2AAR

My USA manual :
    117VAC =
    pin 1 jumpered to pin 3
    pin 2 jumpered to pin 5
    pin 4 no connection