ad: wmr-1

7O6 Socotra Island Yemen

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by 4L5A, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. 4L5A

4L5A QRZ Lifetime Member #68 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

2. 4L5A

Call sign will be 7O6T

3. 4L5A

Starting 21Z 30 April 2012 as 7O6T

4. G0HWK

G0HWK Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you tell me why the operator on 18.145 insists on listening from 18.150 -18.165. Surely this is taking up too much in suck a small band.......That means those of us who want to use the band are swamped by hundreds calling him>

5. 4L5A

R7LV and UA3AB will start activity on 160 today starting 16-17z
    73 Al 4L5A

6. WB1EAD

WB1EAD Ham Member QRZ Page

They were on today..heard them on 15mtrs the strongest sigs..sad to say the usual stuff I hear so often now..frequency police screaming SPLIT! SPLIT..covering up the ops in Yemen along with the tuner-uppers..I'm not reporting all I heard..some you couldn't repeat............actually a lot of this is avoidable by just announcing ur listening up and where and often..and maybe it's really not neccesary to occupy that LARGE of the band after all..they were calling on 21.295 and listening from 21.300 to 21.320..and one last note..this will sound predjudice but couldn't they give us fellas here in North America more than 2 mins per hour to listen ONLY for us here..in that brief span of time it is tuff to punch thru the Europeans..maybe I don't really need 7O that bad..IMHO 73 de DAVE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.