Callsign
ad: dxeng

Thread: Johnny Parker Rip Off Fraud ( Read How to Protect Yourself Always From these People)

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-WarrenG

Default Johnny Parker Rip Off Fraud ( Read How to Protect Yourself Always From these People)

This person sold me a radio here on QRZ.COM ( good photos of everything installed in a PU truck). An IC-7000, Tarheel Antenna and a speaker for $1,100 I paid with Pay Pal lucky I never send money order/cash for anything. He received the payment in about 5 mins from me and said he would ship the radio and other items the next day and email me the tracking numbers. Well that is the last I ever heard from him that is where Pay Pal protects you not them per say but I tie all purchases through them to a credit card double protection. At the end of the second day after 6 emails and 4 phone calls only went to voice mail I called my credit card company and fiels fraud charges. They in turn charged Pay Pal a chargeback for my $1,100 and in less than 6 hrs it was taken off of my credit card they advised they would handle it.

This started on 4/14/12 and still in Pay Pals dispute center waiting for the sellers response of course there has not been any but they wait. At least I had my money back in short order if all buyers would use Pay Pal this way and refuse to send money orders period no one would ever get ripped off and sellers would have to live up to the claims that they make on items.

This really does work and will protect you try it out and see.
    73 de Fred N0AZZ

The License is Only Your Starting Point in Radio!
    MVDX/CC of SW MO., DX Hogs, OARS, NARC, NCDXF
    ARRL member, ARRL and W5YI VE
    DX the thrill of the chase

""D-STAR making use of the 2/ 440m repeaters for real world Digital Voice usage around town and around the world""

" Not one of us can do what all of us can do " ** Max Lucado

Fred,
    Does his call begin with KC0?
    Hart

Let me say that you calling me a rip off/Fraud is completely false, and furthermore it is YOU that has the problem!!, I sold you the radio, speaker and antenna i believe a thursday, LESS THAN 24 HOURS LATER, i get a message from paypal letting me know that you had filed a claim stating that you had not recieved your items, and you were irate that i hadn't returned a phonecall from you! Since when do you pay for something one day and have it arrive at your door less than 24 hours later?? Why do you file a grievience with paypal less than 24 hours after we make the deal, you told paypal in the message that you posted that you had already started the process of reversing the charges on your credit card, Paypal put a hold on my account when i hadn't even had time yet to box up the radio, antenna and speaker and take it all to ups. Do you honestly think that after you do all this, cause paypal to put a hold on my account, reverse the charges on your credit card that i am going to ship you anything??? I have 87 trandactions on ebay with a 100% positive feedback, I SIR, am not a fraud!! Furthermore it was YOU that posted a second message to paypal appologizing to me for jumping the gun and creating all this comotion for nothing anyway, WHY DID YOU APPOLIGIZE TO ME if i was a crook and a fraud, however, the appology was to late, there was no way i was sending you anything after you had reversed the charges LESS than 24 hours after our transaction. I SIR was not going to send you my radio and be out of everything only to have paypal return your money!! So you can call me a crook, a ripoff and a fraud all you want, this was all your fault by filing a claim with paypal less then 24 hours after our transaction, Deal With It!!!

Perhaps Mr.Fred Smith thinks he should have had his tranceiver package delivered by SUPERMAN instantly because he is a PLATINUM SUBSCRIBER? or he changed his mind about buying the tranceiver package & made up a pathetic fantasy story & went crying to PAY PAL.

Quote Originally Posted by G4SRN View Post
    Perhaps Mr.Fred Smith thinks he should have had his tranceiver package delivered by SUPERMAN instantly because he is a PLATINUM SUBSCRIBER? or he changed his mind about buying the tranceiver package & made up a pathetic fantasy story & went crying to PAY PAL.
    Looks like buyers remorse or a reverse scam to me....... Fred, you're the bad guy on this one.
    Steve
    Macomb, IL

There's the possibility that six emails and 4 phone calls in 48 hours might be a bit excessive...

A week is fairer to all involved. People do work, are away from cell service, etc.

None of his statement is true he sold me the radio stating he would "SHIP THE NEXT MORNING" and would send a tracking # in the am. Well none of that happened I tried to call him at the # where he had sold me the radio I think a cell no answer and no call backs to voice mail that makes him "THE PROBLEM". I tried to email him over the next 2 days they were blocked all I asked of him was to let me know SOMETHING anything NO RESPONCE 2 days. I called my CC company and had them hold funds till I had heard from him and notified Pay Pal of the no response from him and all I wanted was for him to contact me period. He stated here all he needed to do was box it up and take it to UPS well here is his story.

He responded to Pay Pal telling them that if fact that all the items were in his truck and he didn't have time to take them out yet and that I expected to have it shipped and in my hands within 24 hrs not true again. I responded that he had told me he would ship the next morning after he sold it to me and all he needed to do was let me know that I was sorry for the miscommunication. That all he need to do was to contact me and I would release everything if he would email of phone me. Well needless to say that never happened either in fact he has never responded to Pay Pal since even on there repeated requests if that tells you anything. This is the only place he has ever said anything and it's the same lie he told in the beginning. Then when all else failed I filed fraud charges with my CC company as for Pay Pal they still have the money on my account the dispute is still open waiting for his response since the beginning of this ordeal.

And for YOU MISTER G4SRN you need to keep your mouth shut till you know at least a little about something. It seems you know nothing about nothing from your post and yes if your going to use the site why don't you buy a membership.
    73 de Fred N0AZZ

""D-STAR making use of the 2/ 440m repeaters for real world Digital Voice usage around town and around the world""

Quote Originally Posted by KA9MOT View Post
    Looks like buyers remorse or a reverse scam to me....... Fred, you're the bad guy on this one.
    No Steve neither one I have bought I guess close to 75 items from QRZ and QTH in the last couple of years ranging from $20 to a little over $4000. This is only the second time I have ever had a problem with a purchase on any site. The other one cost me $1,400 4 1/2 years ago when I was stupid enough to send a money order in the mail for a 2m amp and never heard from them again. Yes "BUYERS REMORSE" buying from this seller!!!

I ended up buying new equipment Kenwood TS-480HX a Tarheel 200 antenna, Tubro-Tuner, IC-2820/D-Star. NMO mounts, 2 GAP speakers and seperations kits for both radios oh yes a hitch mount fold down for Tarheel from them.

As for waiting I did wait for exactly what HE promised to "SHIP THE NEXT DAY AND SEND A TRACKING #". This was not something I insisted on from that I think any reasonable person would assume that he had boxed up and ready to ship, would you not? That was I expected, when you buy something and the seller tells you something don't you expect that to happen?

This boils down to one thing he did not tell the truth the day he sold it to me, was still in his truck. the second "NO COMMIUNICATION" from HIM of any sort after the initial sale.

This is my last post on this matter and I do stand by the facts of this case and my $1100 still being held by Pay Pal from some of my other sale till this mess is settled being he has never responded to them at all to resolve this matter. Just everyone protect yourselves you can do so easily and no cost to you be safe with your money.
    73 de Fred N0AZZ