Callsign
ad: giga-rw

Thread: Garmin GPS 18x PC OEM (for APRS / Scanner)

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl

Default Garmin GPS 18x PC OEM (for APRS / Scanner)

This is a new Garmin GPS 18x PC OEM, Part Number 010-00321-34. It comes with a 12v cigarette lighter plug and RS-232 connector. You can use this for APRS, a scanner, map software or anything else where you need NMEA or Garmin GPS data. For complete information on this GPS, go to Garmin's website. This unit is new. I only plugged it in to verify that it works. While I had it plugged in, I updated it to the latest firmware which was just released on 3/26/2012. I plugged it in to COM1 on my PC and ran APRSIS32. The GPS had no problem picking up the satellites even though I was indoors. This GPS gets stellar reviews on eHam.

$50 + shipping

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gps1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	92006 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gps2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	92007

robert: If the unit is still available, Please send me an email . Call sogn is n3mox and address is good on QRZ. Thank you Larry

Quote Originally Posted by N3MOX View Post
    robert: If the unit is still available, Please send me an email . Call sogn is n3mox and address is good on QRZ. Thank you Larry
    Someone PM'd me already. If the first buyer backs out, you'll be next. I'll let you know either way...

SOLD SOLD SOLD