ad: l-Waters
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-innov

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Ameritron AL-1500 Amplifier Peter Dahl Transformer and Eimac 8877

Good afternoon, I have for sale one Ameritron AL-1500 new in the box. As you can see in the pictures it is brand new it has never been used or even had the high voltage transformer installed. The amplifier RF Deck has never been taken out of the protective plastic wrap put on at the factory. This unit was purchased with the EIMAC 8877/3CX1500 not the cheaper import version. This Amplifier also comes with the Peter Dahl transformer which is thought to be of better quality than the transformers being used in production today. The best price I could find on-line for one of these amplifiers was at DX engineering at $3299 (Ameritron and Texas Towers were substantially higher). I am offering this amplifier at $2850 which represents roughly a $450 savings versus the best new price I could find. I can ship the amplifier but would prefer local pickup. If you are coming to the Dayton Hamvention I live 6 miles north of I-270 and I-70 on the west side of Columbus or I could bring it to the hamfest.

Please contact me via e-mail at:mwillman@columbus.rr.com

Thanks,
    Mike
    N8QAZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plate transformer.JPG   al-1500.JPG  

al-1500 top.JPG   al-1500 zoom.JPG  

boxes al-1500.JPG   Eimac 8877.JPG  

This ad was posted by N8QAZ MICHAEL E WILLMAN, Hilliard, OH 43026,
    N8QAZ joined QRZ on: 10-14-2001 IP: 184.57.54.64

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send N8QAZ a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

if you till have amp.contact me..937-657-5658 kd8owt

This ad was posted by KD8OWT Gary D Oglesby, Sr, Dayton, OH 45416,
    KD8OWT joined QRZ on: 12-10-2010 IP: 104.231.28.69

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KD8OWT a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.