ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec

Default MFJ 969

Selling a Mfj 969 Deluxe Versa Tuner III Covers 160M to 6M, 300W.

More info on tuner

The MFJ-969 covers all frequencies from 160 Meters to 6 Meters, including the 'magic band' -- the widest matching range of any full featured antenna tuner. You can match dipoles, verticals, inverted vees, random wires, beams, mobile whips, shortwave receiving antennas -- nearly any antenna at all. You can use either coax cable or balanced feedlines. (taken from http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...tune/3538.html)

Payment Via Paypal (fee's included)

Contact me here or (mycallsign)@yahoo.com
    140 shipped

This ad was posted by KD5WGK JASON S CARPENTER, KEENE, TX 76059 IP: 97.75.114.194

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KD5WGK a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Any options other than PayPal?
    73 de W6OGC

This ad was posted by W6OGC JAMES M ALLEN, SR, New Braunfels, TX 78132 IP: 97.194.96.164

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send W6OGC a private message.

140 shipped it's practically brand new, hooked up once to test it out and worked like a champ. I just use my internal tuner and a Z100pro as a back up

This ad was posted by KD5WGK JASON S CARPENTER, KEENE, TX 76059 IP: 97.75.114.194

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KD5WGK a private message.