ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Heil
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec

Contribute
to QRZ

Default Callsign listing

In the call data area I'm interested in having my listing show a slashed zero rather than a regular zero. I've looked at the "expert options" selection and it doesn't appear that a user can make such an entry, which in HTML is: Ø

Also, I have a friend in Northern Ireland (GI0AQD) who is annoyed because the QRZ database apparently doesn't have a Northern Ireland flag and it shows as an error on his QRZ callsign listing. Is it possible to either delete the flag error displayed, or show a Northern Ireland flag or a UK flag?

-Ron

Is it no possible change in callsign figure ZERO to Slashed zero (i.e. in this case it will another call). It was same as in any logging soft - you edit with normal ZERO and then use font suppoted Slashed Zero (like T93Y or Monaco etc) and then you shown all callsigns in your logbook slashed zero. Same here also - just change font in calldata area to another one. supported Slashed Zero and you will see your callsign as .
    I am use this method a lot of time , see samples below. Please note that it will slashed zero only when same font install in viewer's computer

Your question about DXCC flag which was not same as UN countries I will forward to Editor
    Last edited by UA6JD; 04-28-2012 at 04:20 AM.
    73, Vlad - W7/UA6JD

Custom Page Design Service

Free for Platinum & Life Members