ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper

Default President 2600 10 Meter All Mode Rig

This 10 meter 28.0 - 29.7 Mhz radio is in excellent to near new looking condition. There have been no modifications. Works fine. I just checked it out on the bench before listing since 10 doesn't seem to be cooperating today. Has 10 watts out on AM and FM and about 23 watts on CW as well as USB and LSB. Excellent Receiver sensitivity with signal able to be copied at about .1uv on CW. S meter reads about S8 at 50uv. The only thing wrong with it is the LCD display has a few dark spots in the lower left corner but they do not affect the readability. This has been a great little radio and works well on SSB, AM, FM, and CW as well. Comes with the original mic, fused DC power cable, accessory connector with jacks for ext speaker and key. Original manual. No mobile mount - never been mobile. 2nd owner here and both non-smoking. Neat little rig. Shipped within the US for $160 & PayPal ok. Email at QRZ address.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	listpicqth195.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	258.8 KB 
ID:	91773
    Last edited by W3NP; 04-26-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Mountain View, CA (Originally from Ronan, MT)

How much are you asking? Thanks.

Matt.

The price is in the ad, but I will take $160 and ship it for that. I will also eat the fee for PayPal. Thanks for asking, 73, Dave - W3NP

I listed this under "Ham Radio gear for sale" but it got moved here to Gen Merchandise. I noticed this when I couldn't find my own ad. It is still available, 73 - Dave