ad: l-rl

Contribute
to QRZ

Default A video from K7AGE, this guy is smart

This is totally impressive
    As kids would say, Randy is totally awesome
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD7G5...feature=colike

Thanks,

I like his videos, He hasn't been making so many lately.

Ed

I watched he series on PSK31 it was great
    "If it aint broke don't fix it. "If you can't fix it get a bigger hammer."

73,Tom

Quote Originally Posted by K9ASE View Post
    I watched he series on PSK31 it was great
    His series on PSK31 is what got me started with Digital modes.
    de Jim

He got me started on psk31 and the satellites. I think Randy's videos explain things in simple terms, and never condescending like some others are.
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000][I]Montrose Colorado ARC Sunday night nets 0100z 147.195 and 0130z 3.992.5
    [SIZE=3]
    [SIZE=2]"So long, and thanks for all the fish"[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Yeah, his PSK31 videos were helpful. I bought an arrow antenna after watching his satellite videos. My favorite youtube videos still have to be goathiker's videos. Videos that combine ham radio, beautiful scenery, cool music, humor, and cute animals: what else can you ask for?

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by K0BAM View Post
    He got me started on psk31 and the satellites. I think Randy's videos explain things in simple terms, and never condescending like some others are.
    He invites people to email him if they have a question. I had a nice exchange with him about digital modes when I first started in PSK. He was extremely helpful.
    [IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh153/kc7riy/operator2.jpg[/IMG]
    [QUOTE]"America's quiet warriors are the legion of ham radio operators, 700,000 of them, who are always at ready for backup duty in emergencies amateur, unpaid, uncelebrated, civilian radio operators, during and after floods and fires and tornadoes. After the 9/11 attacks, hams were indispensable in reuniting friends and families. Most recently it was they who expedited the search for debris after the Columbia Explosion , and right now, at this moment, they are involved in homeland security to a greater degree than you would want me to make public."[/QUOTE][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][B]

[COLOR=#000080]Paul Harvey[/COLOR] News and Comment, ABC Radio, March 19, 2003 [/B][/FONT][/FONT]