ad: l-assoc
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov

Default Revolver maps how do i???

Ok so i got to the point where i copy the revolver map code to my qrz page, i go to edit biography and paste it in and save it, then when i look at the page it's just the address not the globe? Please help, i managed to get myself a flag counter ok somehow whats the trick with the revolver map? Any help appreciated g0urk

visit http://www.revolvermaps.com/?target=setup choose Flash version via HTML (MySpace etc.) and from box Copy The Code To Your Site.. copy HTML code and then insert it to your HTML window.

Present version of RevolverGlobe script is NOT adapted to IE browser, so if you using Internet Explorer browser and visit QRZ page where install above widget, you can’t show e-mail address when hovered it and not work enlarge function in main picture (top-right corner of the page). It is possible modify main code for IE browser , but need experience, so if you will have a trouble with Revolver Globe and IE browser – e-mail me original code and I will back new modify code. 2DMap is adapted to IE and work OK.

everything about install any widgets as well as modify your personal QRZ page I am wrote in my book "Bells & Whistles on QRZ" - it is 150 pages pdf document file (10.5mB), you can download it from my QRZ page
    73, Vlad - W7/UA6JD

Custom Page Design Service

Free for Platinum & Life Members

Worked first time thanks easy when you know how!