ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper

Arrl give such a stupid ass reply to a question that was'nt asked and don't reply to the original question. So what good is setting up their program.
    I Support: Truckers & Farmers & CW Operators.

I always like listening to my local card checker.....everyone has this guy...always on, and extremely rare for me but sometimes he actually says nice card!... I can just feel him looking to find another station to work, like you!

Quote Originally Posted by WM3O View Post
    i am a BURO card sorter and see all kinds of cards and know who to target for the really cool cards for my collection... there are some amazing cards out there.
    Leroy
    Be sure to listen for my beacon on 28.278.8 MHz

Ridgecrest, California - Kern County - Grid DM15dp - 65 miles west of Bad Water, Death Valley N.P.

For another measure point on LOTW, my success rate is 47.2% or 8426 QSOs with 3977 QSLs.

Gene W5DQ

I just installed it on a new computer. Some of the steps didnt have to be taken since I already have my .p12 file, but it took all of 45 seconds to download, install, import the .p12 and configure the program. It's really not difficult.

Last LoTW DX report include 9N7MD (Nov2011 QSOs) for multi band/mode QSOs
    73, Vlad - W7/UA6JD

Custom Page Design Service

Free for Platinum & Life Members

Quote Originally Posted by KB9ZES View Post
    Arrl give such a stupid ass reply to a question that was'nt asked and don't reply to the original question. So what good is setting up their program.

If you work DX it boils down to the greatest thing since sliced bread and very easy to setup just read the instructions and follow them to the letter and your there.
    73 de Fred N0AZZ

The License is Only Your Starting Point in Radio!
    MVDX/CC of SW MO., DX Hogs, OARS, NARC, NCDXF
    ARRL member, ARRL and W5YI VE
    DX the thrill of the chase

""D-STAR making use of the 2/ 440m repeaters for real world Digital Voice usage around town and around the world""

" Not one of us can do what all of us can do " ** Max Lucado

I have registered on LOTW in the beginning of this year, uploaded to the site of its log for 5 years, the percentage of confirmation of course not high, but almost immediately confirmed WAS TPA, designed the application in February, but the answer from the ARRL is still absent. In the letter they do not respond. Maybe someone will help me and will call in ARRL and remind them about me?
    LOTW.jpg LOTW1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by UA0IT View Post
    I have registered on LOTW in the beginning of this year, uploaded to the site of its log for 5 years, the percentage of confirmation of course not high, but almost immediately confirmed WAS TPA, designed the application in February, but the answer from the ARRL is still absent. In the letter they do not respond. Maybe someone will help me and will call in ARRL and remind them about me?
    Andrey, did you apply for TPA using the LOTW website and pay with credit card? Send me an email and I will try to help. de Jim

Default LoTW Help

I am looking for a elmer who can help me out in trying to get LoTw set up. I have had a stroke an I am slow at doing things. I live in Indiana. I would ever be thankful of some help. Call is KC9EJG

Thank You.
    kc9ejg@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by KK7EL View Post
    I wish more DX used LoTW. However, I remember it was a pain to set up, so maybe that is why more do not use it? Loved getting 9 new countries via LoTW after dabbling in the CQ WPX contest for only a few hours.
    It can be hard to get LOTW working correctly and the reasons for this often have to to do not just with LOTW but the other software you're using. It was nearly a year after I installed LOTW on my computer that I was actually able to use it for anything. This is because I use MixW, and for some reason when I use MixW to export my log as an ADIF file, LOTW will reject it rather than allow me to upload it. I have no idea why this would be the case, or whether it's true for others who use MixW, but there it is. I eventually solved the problem by exporting my MixW log into an ADIF file, importing that ADIF file into a separate logging program and then exporting it AGAIN from this other program as an ADIF file. Once I added this additional, annoying step, LOTW worked fine for me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast