ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-sarc

Default Dayton meetup

how about Saturday morning at 11:30 - ARRL booth, we can harass Pat and take all the ARRL buttons.
    sorry dude, must have bumped the VFO.

Ponied up to the Bar, with an umbrella in my drink.

Quote Originally Posted by WM3O View Post
    how about Saturday morning at 11:30 - ARRL booth, we can harass Pat and take all the ARRL buttons.
    I'll take it under advisement. Saturdays I usually spend at various forums, but we'll see.

By the way, nice catch on 6H6IARU yesterday evening. First time I think I've heard you in a DX pileup. I think I worked him about 3 minutes after you did; not that I needed Mexico on 30, but I'd just repaired my vertical and wanted to make sure it was playing nice again...
    Stay Calm & RTJR! LGB!

i checked the forums, this was the best time on Saturday - before lunch and the press to get to the Contesting forum. i know EVERYONE here will be there to cheer or jeer

funny thing - the beam was facing Europe
    sorry dude, must have bumped the VFO.

If U come to the booth U will get a once in a lifetime chance to meet Sister Mary Eggroll herself! But U better practice up on your Chinese! She does know SOME English, like
    "JUNK RADIOS"
    "HAM RADIO"
    "CAT"
    "LITTERBOX"
    and some MEXICAN: "QUEASY DILLAS"

She will be quite busy but always happy to shake hands since she is an unknown celebrity. She will be easy to find. Just look for a little old Chinese lady. She won't wear a "KB6RCT" hat, but maybe she will have a badge on that says so.

This year, we will have SOUND CARD INTERFACES as one of the kit choices. I built one yesterday and they are really slick, yet simple and easy to build. So, if U don't have one yet, sit down and build one with us!

As far as times, we will be there for the 3 day duration, but I might SNEAK OUT to go look at some exhibits sometimes. I will be in CONSTANT Radio CONTACT with KB6RCT through our pair of BAOFENG HTs. SO if you happen by the booth and for some reason I am not there, tell her, she will call, and I will return INSTANTLY!!!!
    I love my cats!
    PHOEBE and PENELOPE MEW!

I do so hope to go to the celibate Dayton Patvention!

Ponied up to the Bar, with an umbrella in my drink.

Quote Originally Posted by WA6MHZ View Post
    If U come to the booth U will get a once in a lifetime chance to meet Sister Mary Eggroll herself! But U better practice up on your Chinese! She does know SOME English, like
    "JUNK RADIOS"
    "HAM RADIO"
    "CAT"
    "LITTERBOX"
    and some MEXICAN: "QUEASY DILLAS"

She will be quite busy but always happy to shake hands since she is an unknown celebrity. She will be easy to find. Just look for a little old Chinese lady. She won't wear a "KB6RCT" hat, but maybe she will have a badge on that says so.

This year, we will have SOUND CARD INTERFACES as one of the kit choices. I built one yesterday and they are really slick, yet simple and easy to build. So, if U don't have one yet, sit down and build one with us!

As far as times, we will be there for the 3 day duration, but I might SNEAK OUT to go look at some exhibits sometimes. I will be in CONSTANT Radio CONTACT with KB6RCT through our pair of BAOFENG HTs. SO if you happen by the booth and for some reason I am not there, tell her, she will call, and I will return INSTANTLY!!!!
    If I run into you in the flea market, I'll gladly help you bring, ah, treasures back to the infamous Town Car. But no more 2 M simplex QSOs.
    Stay Calm & RTJR! LGB!

Beautiful Downtown Colorado. (Montrose, SW corner)

Quote Originally Posted by WM3O View Post
    we can harass Pat .
    Might almost be worth the trip.

TOM K8ERV Montrose Colo

Sounds good! I will be there...
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." - G.K. Chesterton
    ----------------------------------
    Radio:
    [url]http://n8xe.wordpress.com[/url]

Astronomy:
    [url]http://www.undermidnight.com[/url]

I can be there.
    Steve

If you have to worry about the cost of HF e-mail, you can't afford the boat.

CW: The mode that accomplishes the most with the least circuitry, the least spectrum, and the least power.

What hath God wrought?
    He hath wrought that pounding brass still kicks .- ... ...

Wonderful WYOMING, Accept no substitutes.

I'll be there for my photo with Pat and his wife.

I will also make a point of being a pest to the ARRL folks. I'm good and loud. They'll know I'm there.

Just remember, Ill be tall, wearing a circus tent and a big hat.
    "Life is just like ridin' broncs, its a battle". Chris ledoux

Long live Steamboat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast