ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov

Default HRD Utilties v1.5.0.40

Problems....
    • eQSL upload and download in HRD Utilities stop working ... picture is the result..???
    • LoTW in the HRD Utilities is working with no problem..
    • eQSL in HRD Loogbook is uploading and downloading with no problem...

any idea ??

reagards
    S56IPS

p.s.
    sorry for my bad english..
    E_QSL_problem.jpg

That looks like an error coming FROM the eQSL site. Have you gotten this error more than once, and are you still getting it?
    Nevermind...

- error is still here....
    - i use HRD Logbook - upload and downlod to LoTW and eQSL in logbook is working but i want back my HRD Utilities..

I am using HRD 5.21 on a Win 7 Enterprise installation. I do not get that error, but do get the closed database error that is expected if you use MySQL instead of Access, which I do. It works fine if I select a dummy Access database log file.

That error leads me to think (not that all app developers put meaningful error messages in their applications) it has a corrupted or otherwise ineffective transfer of data from the eQSL site.

I'd recommend downloading and reinstalling the HRD utilities and try again. Also, verify that any anti-virus or firewall is not blocking the HRD Utilities application from creating temporary files or does not have write permissions to your system (try right clicking on the HRD Utilities Icon and 'Run as Administrator').
    Nevermind...

- i run HRD utilities in WIN XP PC
    - i uninstall - delete HRD Utilities with all files and directory (i also check win sistem directory, user dir,... ect)
    - i download and install HRD utilities again - SAME THING - ERROR
    - my antivirus and firewall is open for HRD utilities & HRD

- in HRD Logbook eQSL upload and download working with no problem, log entries is updated (if i recive or send eQS..)

?????

- yust one thing more - eQSL in HRD utilites is working fine tile few days ago??

Don't know what to say then. It's unique to your situation. Have you tried going to an older restore point in XP and seeing if that makes a difference? It could be something as minor as a anti-virus software upgrade (happened to me and I needed to disable it while running HRD).
    Nevermind...

I'm not that familiar with HRD Utilities, but I wonder if it uses the Webservices interface to communicate with eQSL?

If so, try it again. Eqsl just put a new server on line a week or so ago, but the Webservices part was not working until yesterday.
    73, Dave VA3KAB

- The HamRadioDeluxeUtilities v1.5.0 say..(in the status window - bottom of screen):
    : loggin in to the eQSL website
    : Logged into eQSL.cc. Getting confirmation ADIF filename

and than
    : Coud not locate ADIF file in the HTML returned. Please try again later.

!!! i try later - about whole week !!!

regards
    S56IPS

Petelinc,

For some reason the returned information is not parsed or formatted correctly. This could be an indication of a bad network connection, but a consistently bad connection is unlikely. You would see other problems as well.

Have you tried to download the information from your outbox and try importing to HRD? Also, I just discovered an issue importing an ADIF file to HRD 5.20 if you also use MySQL rather than Access for your database. Do you use MySQL?

Your English is terrific. Much better than my Slavic. I hope someone can help.
    Nevermind...

I'm having a similar issue with HRD Utilities. Up until 4/9/2012 I could download a copy of the eQSL images. Now, the utility runs against eQSL but does not actually download the images. No error messages.

The download eQSL info can be fixed in HRD Logbook by clicking "Logbook" > "eQSL.cc" > "Download" and setting the start date to something reasonable. The default date doesn't work. HRD is updating the eQSL information for my contacts now.

Still can't download the jpgs with HRD Utilities any more.
    Charley K1DNR

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast