ad: MyersEng-1

2012 Titanic Event Pigeon Forge TN W4S

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by N4JTQ, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. N4JTQ

N4JTQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Rick Sawaya Sr
    Frequencies to find us on ~
    Frequencies to be use strictly will be as follows,
    3.950 80 Meters
    7.220 40 Meters
    14.265 20 Meters
    21.350 15 Meters
    24.940 12 Meters
    28.350 10 Meters
    All Phone Frequencies List Above.
    Digital Modes will be those normally used.
    Anyone wishing to use CW will only be able to use between 2:00am and 5:00am Sunday morning. No other CW will be allowed outside these times.
    For Tech Class who will not use 10 Meters , you can use the 145.470 and the 147.360 repeaters when operators are present,during these times..
    50.4 for those who wish to use 6 Meters
    These frequencies will be used strictly,Unless a Net or some type of emergency happens..
    For information on attending the event please contact me at 865-446-4536 , if no answer leave a message on the phone..E Mail at titanic2012event@gmail.com
    Any further info need please contact me.. Rick Sr Event Coordinator TN
    Note the 443.225, SCERS Repeater, linked with the 145.370 & 147.195 will be used for talk in also !!
    We Start Saturday morning at 8:00am and run through Sunday till 5:00pm
    QSL Cards and Certificates for workingg both Branson and Here in Pigeon Forge will be handle by me, certificate is $3:00 with a SASE 8x10 envelope, you will also get the QSL card with this, QSL card only reuires a SASE # 10, any donations are welcome , hope to work you on the bands !!

2. KB9YZE

KB9YZE Ham Member QRZ Page

Really No CW??? wow isnt that what they used? Bet SAP Will be not a happy SAP.

Really No CW??? wow isnt that what they used? Bet SAP Will be not a happy SAP.

3. KB1WEI

KB1WEI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Rick, are these the same frequencies fro Branson?? I did not find anything in the Branson post, or their website.

Thanks!
    Pat in NH
    KB1WEI

4. WS2L

WS2L Guest

Anyone who hears or works them please send me a PM with the frequency.

Thank you

5. ND6M

ND6M Ham Member QRZ Page

??? ya kinda confused me with that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.