ad: l-assoc
ad: l-innov
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
    Where ever I park it!! (Hi) Summer 2012 will be Pagosa Springs, CO at the Bridge Campground

Default Yaesu FT-950 Tuning Knob

I noticed that the Yaesu website shows a tuning knob for the FT-950 that has a sub-tuning ring incorporated into it. I searched for "FT-950 tuning knob" and it brought up information on the FT-950 Dial Kit. It says it will provide a great new tuning feel. The parts list shows a Sub Tuning Knob as well as a Main Tuning Knob. From what I can read, I WANT ONE!.

Does anyone have experience with this knob mod? Where do I get one and what does the kit cost?

Help.

Try the Yahoo FT950 group--quite an in depth discussion and part numbers, installation etc
    [B]MY life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
    WOW... What a Ride![/B]
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]

Yaesu FT-950 Dial Kit (PDF of installation)
    http://yaesu.com/downloadFile.cfm?Fi...lication%2Fpdf

Part Number Description Cost Qty NOTES
    DIAL KIT FT-950 DIAL KIT $57.94 1 IN STOCK

Price(s) does not include tax (only if applied to your state) and/or freight cost.
    If you wish to purchase this/these item(s), please contact our Parts Department via email at yaesuparts@yaesu.com OR
    Call our office at 1-714-827-7600 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00AM thru 5:00PM Pacific Standard Time
    and provide the following:

Name:
    Shipping Address:
    Phone Number:

Our company policy: All orders must be pulled, packed and weighed to determine shipping cost.
    Sorry, we cannot quote shipping cost in advanced. We charge actual shipping cost(s).

Shipping Method: FedEx (Ground, Express Saver, 2Day, Overnight)
    Payment Method (Visa, MC or AMEX which must include Exp. Date and V-code
    which are the last 3 digits located on the back of the card in the signature block to the far right side of the card. Ex. XXXXX-XXX):

-OR-

Money order or personal check, please send payment to the address listed below.
    Once payment has been received, order will be processed.

YAESU
    ATTN: PARTS DEPARTMENT
    6125 PHYLLIS DRIVE
    CYPRESS, CA 90630

Thank you, Yaesu Parts
    Yaesu USA | 6125 Phyllis Dr. | Cypress, CA 90630
    http://www.yaesu.com | 714-827-7600 | fax 714-898-4523
    Last edited by W9GB; 04-09-2012 at 10:02 PM.
    Nullius in verba