ad: l-Waters
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-rl
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec

Default Hustler 6btv RADIALS.

Hi.

I need buy all radials to my antenna Hustler 6btv, do you know anyone who can help me ? TU 73

Why buy radials? They're just wire. Do you mean you have to buy the wire?

If the 6BTV is installed at ground level, thirty radials 25' long each work well. That's 750 feet of wire. If it's elevated, four radials cut to 1/4-wavelength each per band (x5 bands = 20 radials) works well; that takes about 550 feet of wire (you can use the 40m radials on 15m).

Either way, it's just wire. Elevated radials should also have end insulators and tie-off ropes to be sure the radial ends don't contact anything. On the ground, the radials can lay on the ground or be buried slightly beneath it and no insulators are required.
    What if soy milk is just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish?

Buy a 500 ft roll of wire and start cutting at whatever length will fit your location best. I use 47 25 ft radials here and the 6BTV works well. I used 25 ft length because it is what fit the best all around the yard uniformly. It's not a tribander but still will surprise one what it will do.

DOWNLOAD the Hustler BTV Installation Guide (PDF) at DX Engineering web page.
    You can read and examine photos and pictorial diagrams for your installation
    http://www.dxengineering.com
    Nullius in verba