ad: l-tentec
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Heil

Contribute
to QRZ

Thumbs up PSR-500 Grecom Digital Trunking Scanner

I have a PSR-500 Grecom scanner around 1 year old all updated to latest firmware and software updates for sale. It comes with original box and items included. I will also be providing 8 rechargeable batteries and a battery charger for those batteries. I also have a holster protective case for the scanner as the picture shows with a heavy duty metal style clip that will attach to your belt loop on your pants. It doesnt have the standard plastic clip as its junk and i got rid of that for this holster that the pictures show. The scanner also comes with the programming cable so you can program the scanner via software if you choose to go that route. I would recommend that as its much easier. Reason for selling is i dont use it like i use to and i am getting ready to start a job with the railroad and wont be around to use it at all for sure so might as well sell it to someone that can put it to good use.

I will ship within 24-36 hours and provide tracking info at time of shipment. I will be using either UPS or USPS priority mail whichever is cheapest. I will email you the tracking number as soon as i get it. No international buyers. The item works great and has never failed me once. Sold as is no returns but will not be dead on arrival. I am asking $315 shipped to your door. Thats a great deal considering shipping is included, 8 rechargeable batteries and a charger for them.

I except paypal for payment. If interested contact me skycom291980@yahoo.com I dont get on this site but once a day but check my email 3-4 times a day. First to contact me gets it. If that buyer falls through then next person in line will get it. I will update here on QRZ when its sold.

Thanks for looking at my post. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
    Dean Meredith
    KF9L
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PICT0001.JPG   PICT0003.JPG  

Last edited by KF9L; 04-06-2012 at 02:22 AM.

I will let this all go for $300 Shipped to your door. I except paypal as payment. If interested contact me at skycom291980@yahoo.com

$300 Shipped

Dean Meredith
    KF9L

This package is still available. All original items with extras mentioned. I will now also throw in a 800mhz NMO style mount antenna with the package.

$300 shipped to your door. Paypal excepted
    Contact me at skycom291980@yahoo.com if interested