ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-sarc
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-tentec

Default The rigger-Ht Stand

I purchased a sample Ht stand for our club. We were debating on buying a bunch of them. They are a great stand but the quality control lacks. It looks like there was weld splats everywhere that were not buffed out. There was a nasty spot in the front as well that was uneven. The surface was rough from hot metal sticking. The whole think needed to be buffed and sanded. But the worst was the back. It just looks horrible.

This was the sample for an order we were going to place.

If you want a good ht stand buy one. But I can make something like this for far less. His cutouts are really kind of pointless. Its just 2 peices of metal welded together and one is thin on a angle.

We are going with the nifty stands. They are clean and professional.

I was a little upset because I asked for a replacement before our meeting assuming that this was just a quality control issue, after talking to gary. you get what you pay for.

He did offer a refund. but after spending 8 and some change shipping it to me plus shipping it back, it was not worth it. Oh and the price that he has on qrz is not the same on his website. On qrz the price is 19.95 on his website its 21.95.

Just my 2 cents.
    Attached Images Attached Images