ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-rl

Default Heathkit sa-2500 auto tune 2kw tuner

I am selling a used Heathkit SA-2500 Auto Tune Tuner.

This tuner came from a retired ham, but I simply don't have the room for it. I hooked it up to my 40-meter loop the other day and it tuned down to 1.5:1 within about 15 seconds. I don't have the manual, but I hear it's one of the better used auto-tuners for high-power applications. The unit is in decent condition, with few nicks or scratches, and it seems to power up and tune fine, but I am selling it AS-IS, because I don't know much more about it. All non-smoking owners.

I'm glad to answer any questions or send more pics.

$500 OBO, plus shipping. Make an offer; I need to sell this to pay for a move.

Call Jake at (717) 598-9706 or email 23tauri at gmail.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	981366.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	90158

This ad was posted by KK6L JACOB R LAUSER, Lancaster, PA 17607,
    KK6L joined QRZ on: 11-25-2010 IP: 73.187.125.109

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK6L a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.

Default Heathkit sa-2500 auto tune 2kw tuner

I am selling my used Heathkit SA-2500 Auto Tune Tuner in preparation for a big move.

This tuner came from a retired ham and is in good shape, but I simply don't have the room for it anymore. I hooked it up to my 40-meter loop the other day and it tuned down to 1.5:1 within about 15 seconds. I don't have the manual, but I hear it's one of the better used auto-tuners for high-power applications. The unit is in good condition, with few nicks or scratches, and it seems to power up and tune fine, but I am selling it AS-IS, with no returns. All non-smoking owners.

I'm glad to answer any questions or send more pics.

$500 OBO, plus shipping from 94553.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	981366.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	90189

This ad was posted by KK6L JACOB R LAUSER, Lancaster, PA 17607,
    KK6L joined QRZ on: 11-25-2010 IP: 73.187.125.109

To inquire about this listing, please contact the seller directly as specified in the ad.

If no email address or phone was given, click HERE to send KK6L a private message.

QRZ assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of this listing.