ad: l-assoc
ad: l-BCInc
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-AmericanRadio
ad: l-rl
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov

Wonder if the next generation of smart phones will have a 1/4" jack to plug in my trusty old Vibroplex? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by WA6ITF View Post
    Wonder if the next generation of smart phones will have a 1/4" jack to plug in my trusty old Vibroplex? :-)
    I was thinking that myself....my old 1941 Bug plugged into the latest technology!

Default G tap morse key

Downloaded . . . tried it . . . uninstalled it. Absolutely worthless! Much of what it sent is choppy and doesn't sound like Morse code. On a scale of 0 - 10 . . . . about -5. That's being nice.

Not cool...april fool!

Great hoax ! Even if it works, who's gonna learn the International Morse Code ? 73 de, KD0QV--JIM
    Last edited by KD0QV; 04-04-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Forgot caps !

Thats kool

Morse code never went anywhere - where you been?

Well at least the sun didn't shut down,which I read in the NEW YORK TIMES the day before that's what N.A.S.A. had discovered was going to happen!!So I stayed up all night wondering where the sun went after it set on 31,march--THEN SUDDENLY IT DAWNED ON ME!!!! GREG-W2MYA

What sucks is, it proved that I don't read instructions, the first time. I am studying to bring my code from a pitiful 5wpm, back in 1988, when I got my novice, then gave up, on code, until recently. When a friend sent me the link to that video, I opened it, and at the end, thought, THAT would be a great teaching tool, and I wanted it. So, I clicked on the link, to download the app. I got the first message saying thet it was busy to try back later, maybe next April 1, and still, it didn't click, in my brain. I went through the process one more time, before I realized that it was referring to April Fool's day. DUH, I felt like a fool.

.. .-.. --- ...- - .... .. ...

.. ..-. --. --- --- --. .-.. . -.. --- . ... -. - .-- .-. .. - . - .... .. ... - .... . -. .. .-- .. .-.. .-..!!!

W2CYK
    RFinder - The WorldWide Repeater Directory

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast