ad: l-assoc
ad: l-tentec
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-WarrenG
ad: l-Waters
ad: l-innov
ad: l-rl

Default Looking For Excel Templates for Making QSL Cards

I know that a number of hams use Excel to create QSL cards. Rather than re-invent the wheel does anyone have a good Excel template that I can edit to create my own QSL card? Thanks. Dave, WA6TXU.

Thanks Dennis,

I have seen that one. Looking for something a little more elaborate (greedy, aren't I?). Guess I am just going to have to get more creative myself. I have downloaded a few QSL software programs which seem promising. I do use Excel for a number of business applications and have many business templates. I am hopeful that there are some Excel or MS Word users out there (who are hams) who have used the power of those programs to create QSLs, and who would be willing to share their creativity. Dave, WA6TXU.

There are much better programs for making art oriented cards. Have you tried Photoshop or some free version of this type of software?
    Could we with ink the ocean fill and were the skies of parchment made, Were every stalk on earth a quill and every man a scribe by trade. To write the love of God above would drain the oceans dry, nor could the scroll contain the whole though stretched from sky to sky.