I hooked this up to my solar power system to see how accurate the charge controller leds are. As I have a small solar power system, I have a controller that shows the power status by lighting different leds depending on the status of the batteries and the rate of the solar charging. I bought the PWRcheck to get an idea of what’s going on more accurately. It does a great job and I like the logging feature. It makes it simple to keep a log over time, which you can have it record to the second if you need. I have it set to 15 second data points. There are two modes for retrieving data. I find the terminal mode (ie. HyperTerminal) very useful and keep the graphical display running on the computer to see what’s going on at-a-glance. All in all, it is a very useful product for my application. Easy to set up, although, you can run it out of the box without any setup. They engineered it the right way! Good job West Mountain Radio. Price vs features, a good buy. I bought mine at theaudioguru.com for $125.00 US.